[chirp_users] New Python coming?

Peter
Tue Mar 5 12:54:07 PST 2019

It's been a very long time for me since I looked at Mac-/anything/, but:

   Homebrew installs the stuff you need
<https://formulae.brew.sh/formula/> that Apple (or your Linux system)
didn’t.

brew install tdsmith/ham/chirp

... just uses Homebrew to install the KK7DS Python runtime
<http://www.d-rats.com/download/OSX_Runtime/KK7DS_Python_Runtime_R10.pkg>
for Mac OSX, right? Will Homebrew still install that runtime into "the
next release of MacOS", when "32-bit executables will no longer be
supported"?