[chirp_users] How can I use Chirp to re-use One Master File for multiple Radio Brands & Models?

Christopher Knowles
Thu Jun 20 08:27:48 PDT 2019

P.S.  If you do not have all 400 files on your computer, have each
member send you their file as an attachment to an email.  Open their
Chirp file.  Then open the master file and follow my previous
instructions.  Save the file with its new date and attach it to an email
and send it back to them.  CAK, N1CAK