[chirp_users] Second Attempt cant program my radio

John Evans
Thu Jun 6 06:55:52 PDT 2019

That looks like a handy document for the new people to these radios.  Tha is for posting. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy mobile communicator.
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Lovell <larry.lovell76 at gmail.com> Date: 6/5/19  23:04  (GMT-06:00) To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Second Attempt cant program my radio See if this helps:

https://www.qrvtronics.com/CatHAM_Radio/files/UsingCHIRPorOtherSoftware.pdfLarry, N7RGWOn Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 7:22 PM Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com> wrote:On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:59 PM Glenn At Home <glennervin at cableone.net> wrote:

> Which operating system are you using, and which com port/USB port did you select?

Hi Steve,

You still don't have a working connection between the radio and
computer. Follow the instructions on miklor.com to determine which
device driver is install and which COM port number has been assigned
to the programming cable and report back.