[chirp_users] Second Attempt cant program my radio

craig neri
Thu Jun 6 00:57:53 PDT 2019

I just wish you can call someone at cheer up when you need help

________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Larry Lovell <larry.lovell76 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 9:04:45 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Second Attempt cant program my radio

See if this helps:  https://www.qrvtronics.com/CatHAM_Radio/files/UsingCHIRPorOtherSoftware.pdf
Larry, N7RGW

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 7:22 PM Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com<mailto:rock.unroe at gmail.com>> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:59 PM Glenn At Home <glennervin at cableone.net<mailto:glennervin at cableone.net>> wrote:

> Which operating system are you using, and which com port/USB port did you select?

Hi Steve,

You still don't have a working connection between the radio and
computer. Follow the instructions on miklor.com<http://miklor.com> to determine which
device driver is install and which COM port number has been assigned
to the programming cable and report back.

Larry Lovell
73's N7RGW
http://QRVTronics.com<http://qrvtronics.com>
Cell: 214-697-1729