[chirp_users] Second Attempt cant program my radio

John Evans
Wed Jun 5 18:20:58 PDT 2019

You may need to roll back the driver as per this link.http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.phpSent from my Samsung Galaxy mobile communicator.
-------- Original message --------From: JOCK SOUTAR via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> Date: 6/5/19  20:08  (GMT-06:00) To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Second Attempt cant program my radio I use cables from rt systems.
Never had one not work.
On your cable bake sure it is seating all the way  in .
I have seen this problem on a friend's trying to help him get his Baeofeng UV - 5 R programed.
Luckily I had my cable out in my vehicle in his driveway.
Rather than getting stressed we used my cable and it worked first time we tried.
On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 gearjam <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:I bought $20.00 program cable from Amazon. Had to download driver CDM v2.12.28 WHQL Certified. Downloaded CHIRP UV82S35. When I click on "Read data from radio" a small window opens that says "Read data from radio" with three tabs, "Read", "Cancel" and "Help". When I click on Read I get another small window that says "Operation Prompt" with the message "! Fail connect with transceiver". When I click on Help nothing  happens. Cable is firmly plugged into radio to the second click. Tried dampening the pins for a better connection as per the Baofeng instructions. I've also tried the radio on both channel mode and frequency mode. Checked Miklor.com to no avail. I accidently keyed the PPT button and heard a buzz from my computer speakers so I believe I have a connection with the cable. Any advice???????Steve Prime_______________________________________________chirp_users mailing listchirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.comhttp://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_usersThis message was sent to Jock at kc6iih at aol.comTo unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com