[chirp_users] Yaesu 3200D and RT Systems cable problem

Jan Ditzian
Fri Jul 26 16:37:51 PDT 2019

I appreciate the answers to my query.  The discussion suggests that the
cable should work with Chirp, and my findings suggest that it does, to
some extent.  If someone has figured out how I can either avoid or
circumvent the error message and unwillingness of Chirp to work with the
data, I would appreciate that.

Nigel's message contained an attachment that did not come through to me;
I do not know why.  This might have my answer.  Nigel can e-mail me
direct at KX2A at arrl.net..

73,

Jan, KX2A