[chirp_users] Can't Upload to BTech VV-5X3

Dennis Wage
Mon Jul 22 06:54:34 PDT 2019

- "attempted to install" means what?
- "unable to write errors" during install?
- "tried to install again" ????
- "again no joy" From what I have read so far, Chirp is now uninstalled and
you can't install any version you have.
The rest of your post makes no sense whatsoever because according to what I
posted above you have no current or former version of Chirp installed.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell