[chirp_users] DMR CHIRP suggestions

Gary Craig
Wed Jul 3 10:10:06 PDT 2019

Michael,
Check out http://www.miklor.com/DMR/ .  Also https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Home .  That will show you a list of supported radios.  It is my understanding that no DMR radios are supported in Chirp because of their design.  The Miklor site has info on programming the DMR radios.  Hope this helps...

Be blessed!
May this be our year of change and growth!

Gary Craig  KI5CCD
Maintenance
Webco Distribution Texas
750 Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Orange, TX  77630-3094
409-886-0807 ext.107
Fax 918-246-7045

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> On Behalf Of Michael MacLeod
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 11:41 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] DMR CHIRP suggestions

This email originated from an external sender. Use caution when following links or opening attachments as they could be malicious
Want to purchase a DMR radio that is supported by CHIRP. All my machines run OS X, so
most OEM programming apps will not work.

So I’m basically looking for CHIRP supported DMR handheld suggestions.

Thanks!
.\\