[chirp_users] Trying to download and run CHIRP on my Dell laptop.

Edwin W Luke
Thu Jan 24 20:09:34 PST 2019

Ouch! Well, thanks. Not such good news.

73, Skip
KL7IXX

On January 24, 2019, at 7:47 PM, "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea at arrl.net> wrote:

You might be having a hard drive failure problem, I had that problem.

Download a live version of Linux, install CHIRP and run from RAM.

You have to use a live CD.  Many are available.

BURN DVD and install CHIRP. If it works, get ready for computer replacement.

73

David

N1EA