[chirp_users] KT7900D/QB25 driver for macOS 10.13 (Mojave)?

Patty Winter
Mon Jan 21 09:28:37 PST 2019

 Thanks for the tips, Chuck, I was wondering how well that worked. When I exported my radio's memory data from CHIRP to a .csv file, I made a copy of it as an Excel file so I could add my own notes. I haven't touched the .csv file yet and may or may not get brave enough to do that and re-upload to the radio. :-) If I do, I'll edit that file in TextEdit instead of Excel.

Patty N6BIS