[chirp_users] KT7900D/QB25 driver for macOS 10.13 (Mojave)?

Pat Anderson
Mon Jan 21 06:46:15 PST 2019

I have bookmarked mac-usb-serial.com.  This reminded me that Mac drivers
are actually implemented as " kexts" (kernal extensions). I do not have
MacOS Mohave - does anyone know for sure whether that OS broke the Miklor
MacOS driver?