[chirp_users] Tyt 9800 Update

Glenn At Home
Sat Jan 19 16:50:43 PST 2019

One reason I found already is I can squelch one side and not the other.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: Jardy via chirp_users
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Tyt 9800 Update

Why would you want to have vhf on one side and uhf on the other, instead of both sides the same?  What if you want to listen to two vhf or two uhf frequencies?  The only reason I can think of is if you would run out of channel storage space for all the frequencies you want to listen to otherwise.  Just my $0.03 (inflation) worth.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.