[chirp_users] After Upload Radio Shows Programmed Frequencies but not Alphanumeric Name

Jardy
Wed Jan 16 08:35:17 PST 2019

There are menu settings you need to change to have the radio show names. I don’t have a radio with me to tell you what menu numbers they are. Different settings for A and B on the screen. Choices are Name, Frequency, or Channel number, I believe.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.