[chirp_users] New Daily Build Thank you Dan, and all the other developers!

Dennis Wage
Thu Feb 28 09:26:46 PST 2019

What I would do is download from new radio And move stuff over from the
other. You can have two profiles open at the same time, and it’s super easy
to copy and paste the radio frequencies between the two. As far as the
settings go you will just have to see and maybe do one setting at a time.

 Also, some radios actually do use the same Chirp default profile. After
you download from radio and save a new profile, just try uploading the
other one. I don’t think you could hurt anything by trying that.

DW

Dennis M. Wage (iPhone)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031