[chirp_users] Programming Wouxun KG-UV2D

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sun Feb 17 07:30:14 PST 2019

Markus,

Show under Device Manager the Driver for this device.

See info here.  http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

It will tell you everything you need to do to get your cable working.

But first just make sure that you press the cable end with the two pins
very firmly into the microphone socket on the Wouxun.  Just to make sure!

I'm guessing you have a counterfeit Prolific type chip in your cable.

The page above will show you what to do.  If this is the problem, you will
have to do this each time you use programming software with Windows because
of the counterfeit chip in the cable.

Otherwise buy a genuine WOUXUN cable or this:
PC03 FTDI Genuine USB Programming Cable for BTECH, BaoFeng, Kenwood, and
AnyTone Radio
https://www.amazon.com/PC03-Genuine-Programming-Cable-BaoFeng/dp/B00HUB0ONK/ref=asc_df_B00HUB0ONK/

73

David