[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Fri Feb 15 00:15:54 PST 2019

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20190215

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #555
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add a test for deleting memories and a radio feature flag for radios that can't

Shockingly we were missing an automated test for memory delete. Adding that
uncovered several issues in various drivers. Some drivers explicitly do not
do delete operations, so mark those in radiofeatures so we can skip the test
for them.

Related to #6455 #6453 #6451 #6449

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix TH-UV3R-25 memory delete

The driver was calling set_raw() with the wrong size data

Fixes #6455

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix FT50 calling missing method during memory delete

Fixes #6453

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Make Boblov X3plus properly detect its own deleted memories

Fixes #6451

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix set_memory() to always clear extra flags, even if not specified

This would cause a set_memory() with no mem.extra to leave values unset,
which means a subsequent get_memory() would try to index the feature
arrays with a large number.

Fixes #6449

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Change the browser widget to use an HPaned instead of HBox

This means the tree panel can be resized, and is necessary for GTK3 to look and
behave sanely.

Related to work for #495