[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-60 will not upload

Jardy
Thu Feb 14 17:39:24 PST 2019

Glad it worked. When Windows 10 first came out, I spent MONTHS trying to get my cables to work again. They did just fine on previous operating systems. Then I found out what the problem was. Now very easy to deal with.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.