[chirp_users] Can’t get Chirp to Load

Tom Henderson
Mon Feb 11 07:09:12 PST 2019

When you say you can't get it to load, do you mean that the install
crashes when you try to run the installer? If so, what is the error it
crashes with?

Also, we had someone else recently who didn't realize that the program
you download is not the Chirp executable, but the Chirp installer that
puts the executable on your windows machine. One it runs successfully,
you have to start Chirp from the start menu. You may already know this,
but just in case, I wanted to make it clear.

Tom Henderson