[chirp_users] DPL data from Motorola into Baofeng UV5R

Tom Consodine
Thu Aug 15 11:04:02 PDT 2019

Chirp DTCS is the same as Motorola DPL (or DCS). (Digtal Coded Squelch).
Chirp DTCS Pol colum is Polarity; N is normal and I is inverted.
Always use NN (transmit normal receive normal) unless you have problems
then you might have to change it.

Tom ND5Y