[chirp_users] DPL data from Motorola into Baofeng UV5R

Clark W. Nicholls
Thu Aug 15 10:11:30 PDT 2019

I have 10 channels from a Motorola SP50 I would like to program into my UV5r (and other radios) using CHIRP
I don't see where to input DPL other than perhaps DTCS as it has the 205 number I'm looking for in the pull down menu.
In which case, what do I choose for the DTCS Pol field? NN shows up by default.
In the Motorola, 205 was the DPL for both transmit and receive. I have the frequencies from the radios I read using the SP50 Motorola software.

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
"Reality, it's not what you think."