[chirp_users] lock up BaoFeng UV5REX

Frederick R. McDougall
Sun Apr 14 14:13:51 PDT 2019

Don
I very much suspect that your problem is the extreme expansion of the
programming limits.  Most of these radios will tolerate a small excursion
beyond the specified limits at reduced compliance to their specifications
that are not legal (if the radio is legal to transmit in your country).  If
you can reset yours, check the legalities first and do NOT abuse your
license to transmit.
Thank you
Fred VA6FRM
Canada