[chirp_users] Help! Mac v10.14.5

Justin R
Sat Apr 6 19:06:37 PDT 2019

Good Evening Everyone;
I am running into an issue trying to get my Baofang UV-5R to clone to
CHIRP. I am currently running the newest version on mac v10.14.5 and have
downloaded and attempted to use all the drivers mentioned on the CHIRP
website and any other blogs I could find discussing the issue. The cable I
am using is "BTECH PC03 FTDI Genuine USB Programming Cable for BTECH,
BaoFeng, Kenwood, and AnyTone Radio" off amazon. If you go to the Baofang
website it redirects you to this cable on amazon. Overall I am just stuck,
any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you for your time and
consideration.

Cheers!
Justin