[chirp_users] FT70 fails to download

Dan Clemmensen
Wed Apr 3 21:51:05 PDT 2019

I'm a bit surprised that it's /dev/ttyACM0. on my (non-Debian) Linux, that
would be assigned to a modem a fake modem such as an OTG-connect3d phone or
something like that. Check this by first unplugging the cable from the
comouter and then doing:
   ls /dev/tty*
Then plug the cable back into the computer and repeat the command. a new
device should have appeared. That's the device for your cable.
  on my computer, USB serial dongles get addresses like /dev/ttyUSB0