[chirp_users] MDF-A and B

Jardy
Mon Apr 1 06:41:45 PDT 2019

Use 2 radios, or don’t use both a and b to monitor 1 channel. After a while, you should be able to memorize which is which. On channels I use quite frequently, I name it the frequency. On less used channels, I name it either the call sign of the owner or the location of the repeater. After a while, you won’t need to use both.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.