[chirp_users] Can't program or read Retevis RT-22

Jaye Mathisen
Wed Sep 26 20:35:48 PDT 2018

Read through the last couple months of archives, didn’t see anything
directly related.

Using the latest chirp, I cannot program or read from a retevis RT-22.
Used to clone them all the time, then we didn’t need any for a while, got a
new batch, and all I get when I try to read is an “unknown identification
string”, and if I try to download programming from the img file we were
using before, I get an error about 5 tries, but haven’t been able to get
that to come up again.

If I load the RT22 software downloaded from retevis, it fires right up, and
can at least read the radio config, I haven’t tried writing it again.

I programmed some RT22’s about 2 months ago, and didn’t have any of these
issues, so I’m not sure if it’s a retevis firmware change, or what.

Debug.log is attached.

Thanks for any help.

*--*

*Jaye Mathisen*

*Lil Pantry*

*Ph: 541-476-0152 / Fax: 541-476-0152*

--

This electronic message may contain information that is
privileged,

message or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is

strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this
electronic
transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender so
that we may
correct our internal records, and then delete the original
message.