[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 117, Issue 16

Peter
Mon Sep 24 01:05:30 PDT 2018

I think the problem is that folks have paid good money for these cables,
so expect them to just work.  I'm fairly certain that if vendors were
flying the Jolly Roger then most here would find another vendor.  And
getting rid of dodgy cables only because they don't play well with Linux
doesn't directly promote the use of only genuine devices!

V/R

(Peter)