[chirp_users] cloning cable wiring diagram

Peter
Mon Sep 17 02:20:33 PDT 2018

I believe John is referring to the fact that this list is for Discussion
of CHIRP, which assumes use of a true _programming_ cable with that
software -- as opposed to direct clones between radios, using the clone
copy cable that is admittedly the off-topic subject of this thread.

Thanks all for you input!

Separate email on it's way to you John...

(Peter)