[chirp_users] cloning cable wiring diagram

Peter
Sat Sep 15 13:38:54 PDT 2018

Yes, you would want to clone between radios of the same model and
firmware, otherwise you will likely have issues on the target radio
ranging from minor to severe.  But cloning between dissimilar radios is
probably not the only way to mess up a radio.  And in any case, I am
only providing the pinout on this particular cable.

I have a few Baofeng UV-82HP radios, and a gaggle of 888s
walkie-talkies.  When I finally get around to attempting clones (between
the same models, of course), I will post an update with any unfavorable
outcome here.

(Peter)