[chirp_users] Programming a Baofeng GT3

Calum Abernethy
Thu Nov 1 03:02:44 PDT 2018

A few of questions on the above subject when using Chirp:-

Can you confirm when setting the ctcss codes for transmit and receive you
use the columns 'tone' and 'tonesql' ?

I have tried to set these columns to 67.0 but when uploaded to the radio
they get set to 118.8. How do I fix this?

I am trying to set up my radios to to talk to a friends Motorola T80 using
a PMR a channel with a ctcss sub code. The Motorola uses a step of 12.5 on
ctcss against an average of 2.5 on the Baofeng. Is there any way to alter
the step sequence on the Baofeng?

Cheers

Calum