[chirp_users] chirpw.exe.log Permission Denied

Michael D Earls
Sat May 19 18:06:04 PDT 2018

William had written to me directly, so this reply was under a different
subject.

On 5/19/2018 3:37 PM, Michael D Earls wrote:
> I had found mention linking Errno 13 to anti-virus.
>
> I'm running the standard Avira and Malwarebytes Premium.
>
> I disabled Avira and individually disabled Web Protection, Exploit
Protection, Malware Protection, and Ransomware Protection in Malwarebytes.

> Still the error.
>
> I actually couldn't locate the firewall settings to check that (Win 10
version 1709).

I did finally locate the Firewall settings but they were too complication
for me to understand.

Mike Earls
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member