[chirp_users] UV50x3 Options

Darby Collier
Sat May 19 14:28:12 PDT 2018

When attempting to program BTech UV-50X3, I am unable to find the option to change the frequency range as it seems to have been limited somehow on my rig. Certain frequencies i.e. any amateur repeaters between 440.***Mhz and 446.*** Mhz can be programmed into CHIRP but the radio does not accept them and when I download the image from it they are zeroed out. Is there an earlier build which had this capability in the settings options that was possible changed by the one from whom I bought the rig, but with updated builds the option was eliminated?