[chirp_users] CHIRP Not Communicating With ComputerS

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sun May 13 20:11:33 PDT 2018

Tom on the Linux computer, send a listing of the /dev/tty*

ls -l /dev/tty*

My tty devices are owned by root and in the tty group.  I'm running Arch
Linux.

$ groups

sys adm wheel tty uucp games video audio users vboxusers

What's your ham Callsign?

73

DR
N1EA