[chirp_users] Wrong Kenwood radio, ID or unknown variant, see LOG output.

Gene Vincent
Fri May 11 08:32:41 PDT 2018

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have a copy of the original software. I understand that it is DOS
anyway.

I don't have a omputer with a real serial port either.

Both are the reason I turned to CHIRP.

I did try a couple of adapter cables before sending the log.