[chirp_users] Is repeaterbook import broken?

Nolan Darilek
Tue Mar 27 15:42:14 PDT 2018

OK, I see the problem. I'm attempting to package Chirp as a flatpak,
which is a sandboxed packaging format by default, and I neglected to
give it network access. Fixing that, plus a couple other granted
permissions, has me making a bit of progress.

Now I see a list of repeaters. How do I indicate to which channel I want
each assigned? There's a To column, but there's also a From column, so
I'm not immediately sure if those values refer to channels or something
else.

Thanks.