[chirp_users] Is repeaterbook import broken?

Jim Unroe
Tue Mar 27 17:04:27 PDT 2018

> Now I see a list of repeaters. How do I indicate to which channel I want
> each assigned? There's a To column, but there's also a From column, so
> I'm not immediately sure if those values refer to channels or something
> else.

Multiple ways.

If you use "Query data source" it will bring the repeaters into
another tab. Then you can copy-and-past from this tab to the tab to
wherever you want in the tab that is compatible with your radio.

If you use "Import from data source", the "Import From File" menu will
allow you to remap the "To" column to where you want the imported
repeaters to go. Just click the buttons at the bottom to
increment/decrement the "To" column by that value.

Jim