[chirp_users] (no subject)

Dennis Wage
Tue Mar 27 15:13:19 PDT 2018

Technically the offset is -.990

There 2 ways to do that on my radio.

When programming a channel manually offset has no affect. You have to
manually set the transmit frequency by saving 1st the receive channel then
saving again the transmit  frequency. It is very confusing at first.

In chirp you can set the transmit channel by selecting duplex mode and
enter it. Or by using the offset, which is not exactly set but used to save
 the transmit frequency to the stored channel.

Dennis M. Wage (iPhone)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell