[chirp_users] (no subject)

Kyle
Sun Mar 25 06:26:35 PDT 2018

I am a newbie programming a UV-5r2+ using CHIRP.  Could you help me with how to fill in the fields in CHIRP?  I am going on a week long backcountry ski trip in British Columbia.  The operation area radio frequency given to me is attached below.  How do fill in the fields correctly listed in the screen shot of CHIRP below?  Or do I not have enough information?  I can’t figure out how to get the RX 170.100 and TX 169.110 on the same memory channel.  Then I am not sure if I am entering the tone correctly?
Thank you!

CH
RX
TX