[chirp_users] Help

Jean-Paul Louis
Sat Mar 24 13:08:29 PDT 2018

T Wilson,

I’m not sure what is wrong with your setup.
I am also using a MacBook pro with High Sierra 10.13.3, and I have no problem.
I never had a problem with CHIRP ever since I started with Maverick and on.
You just need to make sure that you get the right USB interface.
I am not near the cable right now, but When I get home, I will check and tell you
what the usb string look like.
The port name would look like /dev/cu.usbserial.xxxxxxxx
I will let you know.

73 de Jean-Paul
N1JPL