[chirp_users] Help

T Wilson
Wed Mar 21 19:51:05 PDT 2018

I’m at my wits end with my Mac computer. I’m not versed in the commands using the terminal and I’m not very proficient with a Mac computer either but I’m stuck with it. I have a Baofeng bf-888s and started trying to program it using a generic programming cable with no success. The computer would recognize that something was plugged in but that was it. I bought a legit FTDI cable and now the computer recognizes it with all the information included so I believe that the Mac sees it... but using chirp I get the “errno2” error message when I try to download from the radio! I’ve tried drivers, this, that, and I honestly want to throw this Mac in front of a fast moving truck on the freeway! My Mac is running “high Sierra” 10.13.1 Please help!!!!!