[chirp_users] Yaesu ft2900 no connection

Jardy
Wed Mar 7 11:52:31 PST 2018

Any disk that comes with the cable is probably a driver disk. CHIRP is a separate program. You should always use the latest version. If Device Manager shows your cable to be a Prolific, roll your driver back to 3.2.0.0.  A cable used for a Baofeng ht will not fit a Yaesu mobile.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.