[chirp_users] BAOFENG UV-8D

Pierre
Fri Jun 22 11:02:55 PDT 2018

Hello,
It's been over a month that I'm trying to program a BAOFENG UV-8D, I tried multiple cordosn without success, I just found one among four !!

To program I put a driver for the BAOFENG UV-8D is "USB-SERIAL CH340 (COM4), the communication is perfect
For the program I used UV-8 Serie Sofwarre Program and there it works there is a communication in the BAOFENG UV8D and my PC an ASUS X550L with Windows 8.1.
I'm going to try more with other Walkie Talkies !!

This cord, by chance only works for the UV-8D

73s Pierre F6CTB