[chirp_users] UV-5R

Dennis Wage
Tue Jun 19 15:03:31 PDT 2018

Actually, there is a branch of a tree that can hit the main element when
the wind blows. That tree will be removed soon so I'll check it then.

The weird thing is the other two radios hit repeaters 40 miles away on the
same jpole. However, the radio in question hits the same repeater 40 miles
away with the crappy stock antenna, but not on the jpole.

Anyway, this is offtopic, but I thought maybe I was doing something wrong
with this firmware radio with chirp.

73s
DW

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)