[chirp_users] UV-5R

Dennis Wage
Tue Jun 19 11:52:12 PDT 2018

I have 3 UV-5R's

All three of them need their own *.img file because they have different
firmwares.

They are all programmed with same channels and settings and all work fairly
well for what I need.

However, believe it or not, one of them WILL NOT work with my J-Pole
antenna. When I say 'will not work' I mean I can't hit any of the repeaters
I normally use. It works perfectly, in fact really well with supplied
antenna and with my dual band home made ground plane. With my MFJ power
meter it also shows a full watt more output power than the other 2?

Is there anything in my programming the phone that could cause this?

Thanks,

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031