[chirp_users] ft897

randy true
Sun Jul 22 20:33:11 PDT 2018

Device manager says FTDI.

Randy W4RTT

________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Larry Howell <larry.howell.47 at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2018 11:03 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] ft897

When and why Microsoft chooses to do things is a great mystery.  If Device Manager shows your cable to be a Prolific cable, try rolling your driver back to 3.2.0.0. Info found at www.miklor.com<http://www.miklor.com>.
Miklor Radio Information Site - Miklor<http://www.miklor.com/>
www.miklor.com
outdoors hunting camping SHTF GMRS radio communications antenna battery electronics scanners digital computer software hardware laptop iPad iPhone eBay music radio

Larry AC8YE