[chirp_users] Mac to Vaesu communication problem

Mary Graff
Mon Jul 9 15:04:29 PDT 2018

I also use a Mac and have a Yeasu 7900R & FT60R both communicate well, but I did have to install the RT driver which then shows an additional com port. I did find in my case, I think because of the lighting ports and using a lightening to USB connector cable I have to use 2 different physical ports for the 2 different radios.
On the RTsystems inc website click on support then on the right select Yeasu Prolific driver

Good luck,
Mary
KM6RMA

Sent from my iPad