[chirp_users] [OT] Re: Problems with Norton etc.

Neil B
Mon Jan 29 09:50:05 PST 2018

here here, it does seem rather biased rubbish coming from someone who claims to work at a av company too..... Nortons crap, MSE works. end of.

anyone got to the bottom of the leixon 898

issues as my post got swamped with other noise i think....

73's

________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Tom Henderson <Tom at Henderson4.us>
Sent: 29 January 2018 17:44
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] [OT] Re: Problems with Norton etc.

I second that. Somewhere there must be an email list just for twerps who want to debate Antivirus protection strategy, and it's calling your names.

Tom Henderson

On 01/29/2018 11:25 AM, Mike Birch wrote:

Gentlemen,

Would you please take your OT "holy war/debate" about  antivirus software someplace other than the [chirp_users] list....

Your current discussion thread has NOTHING to do with CHIRP.

Thank You,

--
Michael Birch KD9BDL
Grid: EN53la