[chirp_users] [OT] Re: Problems with Norton etc.

Mike Birch
Mon Jan 29 09:25:45 PST 2018

Gentlemen,

Would you please take your OT "holy war/debate" about  antivirus
software someplace other than the [chirp_users] list....

Your current discussion thread has NOTHING to do with CHIRP.

Thank You,

--
Michael Birch KD9BDL
Grid: EN53la