[chirp_users] Norton Won't Allow Newest Daily Build to Load

ortingwing at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 16:23:51 PST 2018

Been there done that!  I had to open up Norton and tell it to turn itself off for 15 minutes, then I was able to download and install the latest build. I suspect that I will have to do this every time I want to install a new build from now on. Norton possibly has added some "enhancements" in an attempt to protect us from zero day threats?