[chirp_users] FTDI cable for Yaesu FT-60 using Mac OS

T.E. Klamberg Klamberg
Wed Jan 24 06:21:16 PST 2018

The struggle continues….
I downloaded the driver from FTDI website and went through installation. Np problems there.
I then went to the System Report page to see if the driver appeared on the USB list of drivers. Nothing shows that would tell me that a FTDI driver was installed anywhere.
I suspect the com/USB port is not communicating with the download, or the cable is not communicating. At this point, I am lost as to what to do next.
I hope I have provided enough info for your collective assistance. Thanks.

Tip Klamberg
N9MVX