[chirp_users] Mac and cloning cables

Michael Sanford
Tue Jan 23 14:55:33 PST 2018

I have used RT System USB cables for my Mac to operate my FT 920 using MLDX with great success. I have asked RT Systems, (who make a plethora of  USB/RS 232 cables for just about every radio on earth) if they plan to write driver software for their cloning cables for HT’s and VHF/UHF radios. They assure me that they are working on the problem. If anyone needs a Mac driver for RT Systems’ USB/RS232 cables, you can contact me, I have the link or put a question into their support network.

Mike
K0CCP